2011年3月6日星期日

Spiritual Guidance: Revisiting the hybrid tax



When I earliest sat affordable to write, I experienced wow gold determined my column this month was going for getting exactly about patch 4.1.0 as well as the PTR. the instant I began looking by utilizing each of the priest school changes, although ... well, there's not only a good offer there. That's to not say there aren't any changes. there are many tweaks to energy Word: safeguard (which I do use each of the time), and inside Fire no extended features a length (which is great). It's just that there are no modifications to our damage-dealing spells while in the mix.

Perhaps that's an awesome thing. Our boomkin buddies are receiving a quite ugly-looking nerf to Starsurge in patch 4.1.0, which astonished me only a little bit. Admittedly, I'm no professional on harmony druids, but from what I've observed inside the DPS meters, their harm didn't appear stratospheric. In fact, I ordinarily see boomkins trailing shadow priests throughout the board.

The complete phase obtained me thinking. Why are boomkins getting nerfed if they're not topping the meters? Is it a "hybrid tax" thing? Does wow goldthe hybrid taxes even nevertheless exist in Cataclysm? And what does it all imply for shadow priests in the post-4.1.0 world?
http://wowut.skyrock.com/2982441675-Druids-druids-druids-collectively-with-a-element-of-wands.html
http://wolfer.easyjournal.com/entry.aspx?eid=9314665

没有评论:

发表评论